To celebrate hitting 10,000 hits of my blog and to felate any new readers with my old posts that they can’t be arsed to don’t have time to read because they are far too interesting and good looking to wade through the morass of words that is the blogosphere I have compiled a short Greatest Hits list based on…greatest number of hits (the title works on many levels…).
- Friendliness This is a post about when we first moved t’country and how random tweed wearers would bother us for no good reason other than to talk to someone who wasn’t a dog.
- Hoovers I must have been on antibiotics this day, because this is a bewildering post about Hoovers, Argos and Dysons. I am not 100% sure why this is so popular but it must be something to do with people researching vacuum cleaners on Google.
- Great Things About Switzerland – Part 1 There is only one reason why this post is so popular: the Swiss. They’re always watching, always…and they only like to read nice things.
- I Love Breakfast I still stand by everything I said in this post: breakfast is the best meal of the day. This is 100% factorial empiricism.
- Speaking French Why are the French still so obsessed with grammer? Why do some things have to be feminine and some not? I still don’t understand…I don’t think anyone does.
- Tortured by Midgets Sleep deprivation inflicted by children. Lack of sleep + small people = tortured by midgets.
- Crap Things About Switzerland – Part 2 There is only one reason why this post is so popular: the Swiss. They’re always watching, always…and they like to read criticism and then dwell on it, let it fester, and then they will creep into my house at night, (all 12,000 of them) silently selecting the most bizarre Army Knife attachment and do something horrible to me. There might also be cheese involved.
- Dish Ownership Fish fingers rock, but adults cannot eat them unless you are Captain Birdseye…but he’s probably sick of fish and eats BLTs and waffles all day.
- The Pit of Hades This isn’t a post about Swindon, no, but a post about how horrible the interior of our car got.
- Carrot & Stick Things my kids do wrong. Don’t worry, your kids don’t do any of these things.
So, if you’re new here then I hope that you enjoyed being felated with my verse and please, please comment or at the very least vote for me. Link is on the left sidebar.